A supermarket is a large retail location with food as the primary product available to purchase. It is a means for men to obtain food outside of hunting or farming.
Typical man eats at supermarketsEdit
The following is a list of items men often purchase at supermarkets:
- Canned corn - considered an improvement when added to just about any canned soup.
- Beef jerky - a little expensive, but a favored snack of hikers.
- Hot sauce - recommended condiment.
- Pringles - perhaps not the best snack out there, but the guy on the can has a moustache.
- Bananas - an inexpensive produce item.
- Eggs - an inexpensive dairy item.
- Milk - prices may be going up, but it can still be purchased for under a dollar a pound.
- Beer - not available at every supermarket, but can be purchased in some of them.
- Cheese - a snack men like.